Discount Card Price£675.00
Retail Price £900.00 Was £699.00Save 25%
Offer: At Least 25% Off Berghaus
Found a lower price online? We'll beat it by 10%
- Delivery & Returns
- High-performance inflatable beams - superior quality and strength to other beams on the market
- Quick-release air valves - spring-loaded valves deflate the poles at the touch of a button
- Two-way stirrup pump with gauge included
- 6000mm HH fly sheet - withstands the heavy rain, snow and winds
- Tunnel construction with pre-attached bedrooms
- Air flow ventilation system - high- and low-level vents for improved air flow
- Two side doors and one main front door - with mesh panels for ventilation
- Built-in sheltered porch area with windows
- Rainhood above side door to prevent leaks
- Inflatable rainbrow in side door
- Fully sewn-in ground sheet
- Excellent head room in living area and bedrooms
- 4 corner stake pegs and steel roundwire pegs – give secure hold and sturdy construction
- Adjustable pegging points
- Fly sheet and groundsheet fully seam taped
- Fly sheet, inner tent and groundsheet fully fire retardant - tested to the European EN 5912 safety standard
- Breathable polyester inner - allows condensation to pass through for freshness
- Mesh and roll-away doors on inner bedrooms
- Divider curtains give the option of a 4-person bedroom or 2 x 2 person bedrooms
- Darkened bedrooms to reduce early morning light
- Large organisers below windows and multiple pocket organisers in living area
- Storage pockets inside all bedrooms
- Extra-large windows - with adjustable height curtains
- Zip electric hook-up access point - on both sides of tent with Velcro tidies to run the cable to a lantern point
- Valve tightener and repair kit
- Robust, wheeled carry bag with adjustable buckles - assists transportation
- Pack Size: 85cm x 58cm x 49cm
- Weight: 28.3kg
- Dimensions: 215cm (H) x 310cm (W) x 605cm (L)
This product qualifies for the following delivery methods
Standard Delivery (3-5 days) (FREE)
Standard Delivery takes 3-5 days. You will receive updates from the courier once your order is dispatched.
Reserve and Collect (within an hour) (FREE)
Reserve your items to collect in store - usually within 1 hour! We will notify you when your order is ready to collect.
Click and Collect (3-5 days) (FREE)
Order online and have your items delivered to a store. Orders take 3-5 days to arrive, you will be notified when your order is ready to collect.
AM Delivery (£7.95)
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Bike Delivery (£4.95)
Bike delivery is £4.95. This applies to all bikes, and these orders are upgraded to a DHL courier service.
British Forces Post Office (BFPO) (FREE)
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
Delivery before 10:30am (£8.95)
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands) Excludes Bank Holidays.
Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) (£5.95)
Next Day Delivery (order by 6pm Mon - Fri) (£2.95)
Delivered by UK Mail. Remote areas may take longer, please click here for more info.
Click and Collect Next Day (order by 6pm Mon - Fri) (£2.95)
Returning orders to us is easy. Whatever your reason, we offer a refund or exchange within 28 days of delivery or collection.