A quickly erected, super stable twin skinned fishing bivvy.
The JRC STI One Man Twin Skin Bivvy uses a 'pram hood' frame surrounded by an attached mesh inner, over which is a 10,000 grade waterproof nylon cover.
The twin skin produced gives you all season protection - condensation is eliminated, and the bivvy keeps cool in warm telperautres, and warm when the temperature drops.
Its square footprint maximises your space and keeps the bivvy stable even in the worst of weather.
- 10,000 Hydrostatic grade oxford nylon cover, with fully taped seams
- 10.000 mm hydrostatic head waterproof inner skin with mesh vent system
- Bar stitching at stress points for added strength
- Three ultra light 6061 Aerospace aluminium poles
- Frame support supplied
- Fold back front panel complete with mosquito mesh door
- Detachable heavy duty ground sheet
- 100% nylon 210D PU 10000MM
- Reinforced PVC coated easy thread tension pole
- Bar stitched reinforced pegging points and guy rope points
- Supplied with a JRC heavy duty peg set
- 250cm x 270cm x 180cm
- Weight: 13kg
This product qualifies for the following delivery methods:
Returning orders to us is easy. Whatever your reason, we offer a refund or exchange within 28 days of delivery or collection.