Lonely Planet Guide to Walking in Britain:
This authoritative and comprehensive guide provides all the practical know-how for exploring Britain's finest walking country, from the idyllic Lake District to the wilderness of north-west Scotland.
- More than 60 route descriptions, from day walks to long-distance paths
- Contains accurate two-colour maps for every walk
- Planning tips, including public transport access
- Includes information about the best food and accommodation options along the route
- Expert advice on equipment, responsible walking and safety on the trail
- Contains an illustrated guide to Britain's flora and fauna
This product qualifies for the following delivery methods:
Returning orders to us is easy. Whatever your reason, we offer a refund or exchange within 28 days of delivery or collection.