Ultimate Outdoors Basket Close Menu Search Store Finder Twitter Facebook Instagram Blog Engage voice search Offer logo Click and collect logo Delivery logo

Out of stock - PRANA Men's Continuum Pant

Out of stock

Tough yet very comfortable trousers designed for climbing, but great for just wearing too.

View product information

Product code: 15909609 / 330660

Tough yet very comfortable trousers designed for climbing, but great for just wearing too.

The prAna Continuum Pant is made from 98% organic cotton, with remaining 2% being spandex for a comfortable stretch that lets your move freely and easily adapts to your needs.

With a free-range gusset and cinch system to both the waist and bottom hem, they can be quickly be pulled tight for some quick bouldering fun.

  • Internal waist band cinch system
  • Full inseam gusset
  • Contrast back patch pockets with zipper closure
  • Side stash pocket
  • Cinch system at bottom hem
  • Articulated knee darts
  • Rock Canyon print details on belt loops and pocketing
  • Size 33 = 32.5 Inseam (82.5cm)
  • Standard fit
  • Imported
  • Fair Trade Factory™ Certified

FABRIC
98% Organic Cotton / 2% Spandex
Mens
Backpacking, Bouldering, Casual, Climbing, Everyday Use, Travel, Trekking, Walking, Weekend
Yes
PRANA
EMBARK BROWN

Delivery and collection options

SIZE XS S M L XL XXL XXXL
Chest 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 51 - 54
Waist 30 - 31 32 - 33 34 - 35 36 - 37 38 - 40 42 - 44 45 - 46
Arm length 32 33 34 35 36 37 37
SIZE XS S M L XL XXL XXXL
Chest 84 - 86 89 - 94 96.5 - 101.5 104 - 109 111.5 - 117 119 - 124.5 129.5 - 137
Waist 76 - 78.5 81 - 84 86 - 89 91 - 94 96.5 - 101.5 106.5 - 112 114 - 117
Arm length 81 84 86 89 91 94 94

INSEAM: Short = 32" (81cm), Regular = 34" (86cm), Long = 36" (91cm) for all waist sizes.

Ratings & Reviews

Currently No Reviews

Please help us by writing a review of this product.

Write a review
Found a lower price online? We'll beat it by 10%