This item is only available for purchase in store. You may be asked for ID to prove your age if purchasing this product
A multi-purpose Knife born from Gerber’s decades of experience crafting tools and Bear Grylls’s survival knowledge.
The Gerber Bear Grylls Paracord Fixed Blade Knife gives you the functionality of a field-proven, full tang fixed blade knife plus the added versatility of nearly 4 feet of paracord. Weighing in under 6 ounces (less than most smartphones), it's very lightweight for a 7.75" knife.
Well-suited to extended backcountry travel, where every ounce counts, its 4" handle performs equally well with or without the paracord, offering a full grip for all hand sizes and plenty of power for driving the blade to shape wood or work on small game. A deep choil that sits between your hand and the blade allows you to safely apply added pressure when driving the blade, and a textured thumb rest on the spine adds control. The 45" of paracord could fashion an emergency splint or repair a blown snowshoe binding, and serves as a lightweight grip that you can customize to suit your grip preference.
The lightweight, slim sheath is a real plus when you don’t want bulky items hanging from your belt or pack. You can customize the sheath too: tip up, tip down or to the side. It attaches easily to a pack, or remove the belt clip for the ultimate in minimalist packing.
- Full tang construction ensures durability
- Fine edge blade is easy to sharpen and does it all
- 45" (114.3cm) of paracord make up the handle padding and can be removed to tackle other needs
- Lightweight, reversible sheath
- Belt loop can be removed or used to strap it to your pack
- Slim profile extends from tip to butt
- Lightweight design for minimalist travel
- Comes with a copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide for easy reference
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Length: 7.75” (19.7cm)
- Blade Length: 3.25” (8.3cm)
- Weight: 5.75oz (163g)
Important Christmas Information: Due to the large number of orders placed at this time of year, we cannot guarantee that home delivery orders placed after 4pm on December 20th will arrive before Christmas.
However Click & Collect from your local store will still be available right up to Christmas Eve. Please check your local stores opening hours before making a trip to store.
Delivery and collection options