A technical pair of mountain gloves, designed to keep your hands warm and dry when alpine climbing.
Developed for cold conditions, the Montane Alpine Stretch Gloves
ensure your hands are kept comfortable, well insulated and protected.
They use PRIMALOFT® GOLD
on the back of the hand and have a deep pile in the palm for extra warmth, designed with a slightly longer gauntlet style cuff and locking wrist cinch for additional protection.
- Chameleon3 fabric wicks hard, dries fast and has a four way stretch for superb hand movement.
- DRYACTIV 2000 pile lining beds down to the shape of your hand and wicks sweat hard
- Highly breathable, waterproof FREEFLOW Mantle inner lining
- Durable and water resistant leather reinforced palm and fourchettes
- Pre-curved, box construction digits with roll tip for improved dexterity
- Flocked microfleece nose-wipe on thumb
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Elasticated leash for use in strong winds where glove retention is critical
- Locking wrist cinch to reduce excess fabric across back of hand
- Finger karabiner loop for harness storage when not needed
- Weight (approx): 234g / 8.3oz
Microporous PU insert waterproof to a minimum of 10,000mm hydrostatic head and with a minimum MVTR of 10,000g/m²/24hrs
100% Polyester fibre pile
Excellent inherent wicking
High warmth to weight ratio PRIMALOFT® GOLD Insulation
200g/m², 170g/m² and 40g/m² high performance synthetic mid and high-loft insulation
Supreme warmth to weight ratio
Ultra fine fibres are highly breathable
Incredibly fast drying
Wind resistant and water repellent
Compresses like down
174g/m² 70D x 150D 89% polyester, 11% spandex duplex weave
Unique 'denier gradient' structure creates permanent capillary action where moisture always travels to the outer surface
DWR finish with a grade 5 rating
Air permeability 13.0cc max (JIS L 1096 / ASTM D737)
Abrasion resistance 20,000+ at 12.5k PA (ASTM D4966-4998)
Excellent wicking properties, fast drying and with a four way stretch for dynamic body movement