Recharge your tablet or mobile - or both at the same time - wherever you are.
The Veho PEBBLE™ Explorer is designed to charge tablets in the most efficient way, with a large 8400mAh capacity and dual USB port that lets you charge 2 devices at once.
With a 2.1A output, your tablet power is replaced as quickly as possible when you’re away from a mains source. The powerful 8400mAh battery can give most tablets a full charge, and most smartphones up to 5 charges.
A blue LED power indicator lets you monitor the Explorer’s exact capacity when charging your devices, and also when you are recharging your Explorer. An 8 hour mains charge to the Explorer will give your portable devices hours of additional usage - making it ideal for camping, trekking, or festivals (or anyone who easily drains their portable devices during a busy day).
Powerful 8400mAh portable and rechargeable battery for tablets, smartphones and USB rechargeable devices
Dual 2.1 Amp USB outputs designed to charge tablets and smartphones fast and efficiently
Digital LED indicator giving exact percentage charge available
Auto shutoff mode protects against short circuit, over-current, over-charging, and over-discharging
8 hour charge time will give weeks of portable battery life for multiple devices (iPads, iPods, Kindle, Samsung Galaxy, iPhones, smartphones, etc.)
- Size: 92mm x 75mm x 23mm
- Capacity: 8400mAh @ 3.7V
- Output: 5V/2.1A
- Input: 5V/1A
- Weight: 192g
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
PEBBLE™ Explorer Rechargeable Battery
Pouch FOR connectors and cables
Connectors: Mini USB, Micro USB, Dual 30 Pin/Samsung Galaxy Tablet
Quick Start Guide
Add A Review
Not what I expected, 02 September 2015
By CurlyJo (Brentwood, Essex)
I bought this to take on a 4 day camping trip last week. Firstly, although it arrives with a full charge reading, you will need to charge again yourself, as this charge runs out very quickly. To cut to the chase, this is what i found it will charge from a full charge & it takes 8 hours to fully charge. It used 24% to charge my iPhone in full. Then it took the remaining 76% to charge my iPad to 90%, then it died. Maybe I am expecting too much from this machine, but I think for £40 I was expecting more. there are cheaper ones available that advertise more power, or at least an do the same thing, I am going to try those.
Pebble charger, 05 June 2015
By Buff fan (Buckinghamshire)
This is an excellent product, neat little design small but packed with power. Easily charged my Samsung Galaxy Note in a very short time with juice to spare. Does everything the advert says, charges two devices at the same time and charges note books. You can use your device while it's charging and it charges faster than the rate you are using the power. The unit and it's adapters are sturdy and come in a useful carrying pouch. Really happy I bought this item.
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Orders are dispatched for delivery within 3 - 5 working days. Spend £50 for FREE delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next day.
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
With thousands of parcel stores across the UK, CollectPlus is a convenient and easy way to pick up your parcel.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.