Lightweight, packable and insect-resistant - a perfect sleeping bag for long distance travel.
Exclusive to GO Outdoors.
The Vango Voyager 150 (based on their award-winning Planet sleeping bags ) has been designed for long distance travellers or extended camping trips, so it's very light and it packs down to a very small size.
It has a lightweight, removable mosquito net (coated in an anti-bacterial finish) that zips around the hood area, and the fabric has been treated with 'Vango Shield', giving you extra peace of mind if you're bothered by bugs at night.
It's soft, warm and comfortable - loose shell construction holds a layer of insulation between the silky polyester lining and ripstop shell fabrics, so it moves with you and doesn't 'tangle you up'. No stitches go through the insulation, so cold spots don't form.
It comes with a reversible stuff sack, with spider compression ends so it packs down to a very small size. The stuff sack is fleece lined, so you can turn it inside out and stuff it to make a comfy pillow.
- Diamond Polyester Ripstop shell with soft silky polyester lining
- Insulite® Superfine insulation - a blend of spiralised, siliconised fibres that's highly compressible, extremely durable and lightweight
- 2-Panel 3D Hood keeps you covered and comfortable
- Insulated Zip Baffle keeps heat in, keeps cold air out
- Two-way autolock zip with woven zip puller for quick and easy zip operation
- Reflective tab on zip cover aids finding and opening the bag at night
- Conveniently placed internal pocket provides storage for small essentials like your phone, mp3 player etc
- Vango Shield fabric treatment effectively repels insects and prevents growth of odour-causing bacteria and mould
- Grab Loops ease zip movement - the loop can hold the sleeping bag in place whilst the zip is moved
- Internal Chest Width: 78cm
- Internal Foot Width: 53cm
- Internal Length: 200cm
||4° - 20°
||2 to 3 Season
|Max. User Height:
||25 x ø20
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Orders are dispatched for delivery within 3 - 5 working days. Spend £50 for FREE delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next day.
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
With thousands of parcel stores across the UK, CollectPlus is a convenient and easy way to pick up your parcel.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.