An ultra- warm, comfortable and lightweight sleeping bag that packs down to a very small size.
Designed for long-distance backpackers, wild campers and expeditioners, Vango Ultralite Sleeping Bags are lightweight, warm and very practical if you're on the move.
The very effective Insulite® Superfine insulation - enhanced with Vango's 'Thermal Embrace System' - is laid out in offset double layers, leaving no gaps for 'cold spots' to form. The bag will pack down to a very manageable size to fit in with the rest of your camping kit with ease.
- Insulite® Superfine insulation - highly compressible, extremely durable and lightweight filling
- 40 denier ripstop nylon outer - Soft, abrasion resistant and durable, with a water resistant finish
- Supersoft mini-ripstop nylon lining that feels warm and comfortable against the body
- 'Thermal Embrace' System: elasticated thread in the inner fabric mMakes the bag gently hug close to the body
- Arrow shaped foot area lets your feet relax in their natural position
- 'Omega' shaping positions zips and seams in the lower section of the bag, with ergonomic fitting around head and shoulders
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D insulated zip baffle minimises heat loss through the zip and allows the filling to loft
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip (with Zip Guard) seals in warmth, provides ventilation from inside the bag
- Anti-catch piping prevents the zip from snagging on the lining
- Internal pocket for easy storage of small items
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - easy to pack and carry
- Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
||-5° to 18°
||3 to 4 Season
||100% Nylon Ripstop
|Foot Box Width:
|Max. User Height:
||25 x ø22cm
Add A Review
Disappointed, 13 September 2016
Took this sleeping bag recently to Canada. The packing size was great, but the warm of the sleeping bag was a let down. Lowest it dropped down to was 2c even with 3 fleeced layers I was completely frozen.
Sleepingbag, 12 September 2016
By Lee-lee (Aberdeen)
Bought for numerous scout camps and ideal for Scottish camping, where even in summer, the nights can be a bit chilly. Really warm and comparatively light and compact without spending too much money. It's Worth spending that little bit extra to get a warm nights sleep.
Cozies and warm, 24 August 2016
Not for anyone who is tall or broad shouldered but as I am neither it fits well if a little constricting ( but aren't all mummy bags like that). Warm and appears well made after a year of use. Good bag, worth the money although better bags are available. The true test of this bag will be when I wash it (I have no choice I lent it a mate with smelly feet lol) it is washable so I will update if the filling bunches and trashes the bag.
excellent bag, 12 August 2016
bought a couple of years ago and never had a problem either in my 2 man 6 man tent or my teranove bivy
By piefingers (Aberdeen)
used this for sleeping under the stars on an adventure weekend.
this is not for anyone over 5'8" tall or for anyone that has a little muscle up top.
Warm enough and good quality - lasted the Scottish night no bother.
next day - stuff sack is terrible, tried a few times and then laid out the bag, folded and rolled it tight and got someone else to help me put it in.
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Free Delivery over £50
You've spent over £50, you qualify for free delivery
Next Working Day
Upgrade your order to next day! Order by 7pm and get your item delivered to you the next working day.
With thousands of parcel stores across the UK, CollectPlus is a convenient and easy way to pick up your parcel.
Order by 7pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 7pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Order by 7pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.