A warm, comfortable and lightweight sleeping bag that packs down to a very small size.
Designed for long-distance backpackers, wild campers and expeditioners, Vango Ultralite Sleeping Bags are lightweight, warm and very practical if you're on the move.
The very effective Insulite® Superfine insulation - enhanced with Vango's 'Thermal Embrace System' - is laid out in offset double layers, leaving no gaps for 'cold spots' to form. The bag will pack down to a very manageable size to fit in with the rest of your camping kit with ease.
- Insulite® Superfine insulation - highly compressible, extremely durable and lightweight filling
- 40 denier ripstop nylon outer - Soft, abrasion resistant and durable, with a water resistant finish
- Supersoft mini-ripstop nylon lining that feels warm and comfortable against the body
- 'Thermal Embrace' System: elasticated thread in the inner fabric mMakes the bag gently hug close to the body
- Arrow shaped foot area lets your feet relax in their natural position
- 'Omega' shaping positions zips and seams in the lower section of the bag, with ergonomic fitting around head and shoulders
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D insulated zip baffle minimises heat loss through the zip and allows the filling to loft
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip (with Zip Guard) seals in warmth, provides ventilation from inside the bag
- Anti-catch piping prevents the zip from snagging on the lining
- Internal pocket for easy storage of small items
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - easy to pack and carry
- Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
||5 to 25°C
||100% Nylon Ripstop
|Foot Box Width:
|Max. User Height:
||18 x ø17cm
Add A Review
By steff (cheshire)
just buyin my second one (for my son) had first one for ove very light very small very warm. its not for winter as it says but is to warm to wear clothes with in the summer.
Vango Ultralight 350 sleeping bag, 02 October 2014
By jeffers (midlands)
very lightweight bag that does everything it says on the tin.... took mine on a kayaking weekend where weight and pack size are important.. this was ideal, it kept me snug (sometimes too snug) all over the weekend whilst wild camping at the side of the river.
overnight temps went down to around 7 to 9 degrees not that I felt it.. great bag would highly recommend.
light and small, 03 September 2014
By adibranch (derby)
Lightweight, packs down to a very small size, but really only meant for summer user above about 13 degrees minimum.
Admittedly, I sleep a bit cold, but the comfort rating of 9degrees is a bit optimistic. It went down to about 12 degrees last night when I was in the tent, and I was had to switch bags as got cold.
Its also a bit slimmer than other mummys (hence the weight saving and pack size I guess). Given these small issues and the fact that its quite expensive for a lightweight summer bag, I can only give it three stars.
By smiler (southampton)
A great lightweight bag, kept me snug on the Brecon Beacons!
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Free Delivery over £50
You've spent over £50, you qualify for free delivery
Next Day Delivery
Upgrade your order to next day! Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next day.
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
With thousands of parcel stores across the UK, CollectPlus is a convenient and easy way to pick up your parcel.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.