Carry a heavy load further, and stay cool and comfortable.
Built to carry large loads over long distances, the Vango Nanga 50+10S Rucksack has a streamlined design that gives you easy access to your gear, with the A3 anatomical adjust back system for the best, most comfortable fit.
It's lightweight, tough, adaptable and comfortable to carry - perfect for multi-day trips and long distance travelling.
- Approved by The Scout Association
- A3 Back System - Bi-Radial® patented 'chassis' frame, distributes load through to the structured hip area. Supported with a Bi-Crescent dense foam hip-belt for overall balance and comfort
- Excel® 210D Double Line Ripstop Nylon and Excel® 1680D Polyester Base - sturdy, lightweight, strong, durable and abrasion resistant fabric
- Top lid access with extendable gaiter and buckle closure
- Zip access to main compartment provides quick access
- Pro-weave side pockets, sit flush with the pack when empty - easy access for essential items
- Shaped adjustable harness, 3D ergonomic hip belt
- AirMesh on rucksack straps keeps you cool
- Expansion side zip pockets for extra storage capacity when required
- Top lid with zip pocket - safe storage for small items
- Floating lid lets you xpand capacity for larger loads
- Detachable rain cover in the base of the pack
- Side compression straps to secure your load
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle - for stability and safety
- Ice axe/walking pole attachments
- Side grab handle for easy transportation, webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
||23 x 76 x 35
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Free Delivery over £50
You've spent over £50, you qualify for free delivery
Next Day Delivery
Upgrade your order to next day! Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next day.
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
With thousands of parcel stores across the UK, CollectPlus is a convenient and easy way to pick up your parcel.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.