A sturdy, comfy and easily-pitched tent that's perfect for a weekend getaway. Comes with carpet and footprint included!
The Vango Icarus Classic 600 Tent comes bagged up with a carpet and footprint, so you're fully equipped to start your camping holiday.
It's a classic 3 fibreglass pole weekend tunnel tent, with full stand up height throughout and large front windows that allow light to flood inside.
Giving you the perfect balance of living space with its large bedroom area with central divider, the Icarus 600 is perfect for families, couples or groups of friends wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Vango's clever 'AirZone' system uses high and low ventilation panels, along with the breathable polyester inner, to let air flow inside, while the 'lights out' darker fabric stops bright morning light from overheating the bedroom. The TBS ®II system makes sure that the tent stays stable even when the weather gets rough, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement (they can be removed if you're camping in calmer conditions).
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles for a strong, light and reliable structure
- Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric - exclusive to Vango
- (Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre)
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a watertight seal
- Fully sewn-in groundsheet, attached with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection from bugs and draughts
- Waterproof PE groundsheet stands up to the rigours of the most active campers
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedroom provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Mesh flysheet door provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Double zip door, allows the top to open slightly for increased ventilation
- Zipped cable entry point, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern hanging points, conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Toggled inner divider gives you flexible options for sleeping or living space
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets conveniently positioned for storing your essentials
- Part mesh inner door allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains, can be rolled away when not in use
- Low and high ventilation - create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reduce condensation
- Integrated eyelets let you create a canopy if you prop open the door (using optional king poles)
|Flysheet Hydrostatic Head (mm):
|Pack Size (cm):
||39 x 39 x 70
|Inner Height (cm):
||Protex® 70D Polyester
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Free Delivery over £50
You've spent over £50, you qualify for free delivery
Next Day Delivery
Upgrade your order to next day! Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next day.
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
With thousands of parcel stores across the UK, CollectPlus is a convenient and easy way to pick up your parcel.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.