Stretchy, lightweight trousers that convert to shorts with a quick pull of a zip.
The North Face Women’s Trekker Convertible Pants are a versatile pair of lightweight trousers that convert to shorts, that you'll find comfortable and useful in warm, cool or changeable weather.
Made from a very lightweight blend of 90% Nylon/10% Elastane, they stretch with you as you move, and offer ultraviolet protection, blocking out harmful UV rays while promoting wicking and breathability, to keep you cool in warmer climates.
Wear them full-length in cool conditions, then zip off the legs at the thigh and store them in the elastic belt loops at the back when the sun comes out. There's also a stow pocket to stash away the legs when you're not using them.
The cuffs can be rolled up and fixed for increased airflow, and front, side and back zippered pockets give you plenty of choice for holding your essentials.
Their constructed waistband gives you a comfortable secure fit, and the gusseted crotch means you have maximum freedom to move.
- Lightweight nylon stretch fabric (90% Nylon/10% Elastane)
- Constructed waistband with belt loops, zip
- front fly and internal drawcord
- Rear shockcord loop to hold pant legs when converted
- Two front pockets, rear patch pocket with zipper closure
- Stow pocket on right side to hold pant legs when converted
- Pant legs zip off at mid-thigh
- Roll-up cuffs feature
- Quick drying
- ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 30
- Bluesign approved - sustainable production methods used
This product has not yet been rated, click below to add the first review: