Ideal for DofE expeditions and longer stays away from home.
A tough and functional Vango classic, the Women's Sherpa 65 backpack is versatile enough to adapt to your changing circumstances and load, keeping you comfortable as you walk.
The Sherpa 65's adjustable, ventilated back system coupled with the shaped, adjustable harness lets you customise the fit as you move, and there are plenty of pocket and organisation options to help you stabilise your load for a less troublesome trek.
- SA Self Adjust carry system - robust, highly tested and will fit almost all back lengths
- Excel® 300D ripstop polyester contrast - A tough fabric with sewn in threads creating a strong Ripstop, abrasion resistant fabric
- Excel® 600D shadow polyester body - A strong, durable fabric with shadow ripstop weave providing excellent tear-proof strength
- Excel® 1680D polyester base - Robust PU texturised polyester applies - strength, durability and abrasion resistance - perfect where super strength is required
- Shaped ergonomic hip belt - Shaped for comfort and load carrying
- Airmesh on body contact points - Keeps the user dry and cool
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle - Adjustable secure fit and easy to reach safety feature (the whistle is positioned in a downwards direction to prevent water entering it and freezing)
- Top lid access with twin buckle closure - Easy access to pack contents
- Zippered base compartment - Allows flexibility, ease of packing and the ability to separate items from the main compartment
- Fixed volume zippered side pockets
- Twin wand pockets - Easy access to items such as water bottle or snacks
- Zip map pocket - Zipped compartment perfect size and positioning for a map
- Top lid with zippered pocket - Easy access and safe storage of small items
- Hydration compatible - Convenient liquid supply on the move
- Detachable Rain Cover included - Keeps gear safe and dry (bright orange for visibility)
- Ice axe/walking pole attachment point - Easy to carry and access essential safety gear
- Shock cord accessory web - Quick and easy stowaway
- Grab handles at top and side - Well positioned, shaped handle - additional carry options
- Optional zipped compartment divider - to separate items within the rucsac the zip divides the compartment into two sections
- Internal key clip - Attachment to keep keys secure
- Shoulder fit tab - A guide to the fit of the rucsac
- Easy to find lining - Lining colour aids finding dark objects in the bottom of the rucsac
- DuraFlex buckles - Fasteners renowned for strength, quality and durability
- Vango 'U' shaped zip pulls - Easy to find and operate shaped zip pulls
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award Recommended Kit
|Adjustable Back System:
Add A Review
Great rucksack, 30 August 2016
By jc (Caterham)
This is a great rucksack, perfect for use on D of E trips, really good supportive and adjustable structure and comfy hip straps. The colour is fab!
By Hindle (Sheffield)
I'll be honest, I chose this one because it's purple! Very scientific, I know... However it turned out to be absolutely perfect for my needs. I spent a week away on a boat and it held just the right amount of stuff without being too bulky and it was very comfortable to carry! Would recommend!
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Free Delivery over £50
You've spent over £50, you qualify for free delivery
Next Working Day
Upgrade your order to next day! Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next working day.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.