A spacious and comfortable pack for trekkers and travellers.
As its name suggests, the Vango Sherpa 65 rucksack
will take you higher and further than you could go alone, and you'll get there in good shape.
Ideal for DofE expeditions, versatile for longer stays away from home, this rucksack boasts clever design and useful features that will serve you well on your trek.
- SA Self Adjust carry system - robust, highly tested and will fit almost all back lengths
- Excel® 300D ripstop polyester contrast - tough, abrasion resistant Ripstop fabric
- Excel® 600D shadow polyester body - excellent tear-proof strength
- Excel® 1680D polyester base - strength, durability and abrasion resistance where it's needed most
- Shaped adjustable harness - optimum fit and comfort
- Shaped ergonomic hip belt - Shaped for comfort and load carrying
- Airmesh on body contact points - keeps you dry and cool
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle - adjustable secure fit and easy to reach safety feature
- Top lid access with twin buckle closure for easy access to pack contents
- Zippered base compartment - allows flexibility, ease of packing and the ability to separate items from the main compartment
- Twin wand pockets - easy access for your water bottle or snacks
- Zip map pocket
- Top lid with zippered pocket
- Hydration compatible
- Detachable Rain Cover included - bright orange for visibility
- Ice axe/walking pole attachment point
- Shock cord accessory web
- Grab handles at top and side
- Optional zipped compartment divider
- Internal key clip
- Shoulder fit tab
- Easy to find lining - aids finding dark objects in the bottom of the rucsac
- DuraFlex buckles - renowned for strength, quality and durability
- Vango 'U' shaped zip pulls - Easy to find and operate
|Adjustable Back System:
Add A Review
My Duke Of Edinburgh award, 22 March 2016
By Harry (Bristol)
I'm hoping this will last the 2 nights and 3 day hike aswell as my old one which was also a vango as iv always stuck with that brand (my tent and bag)
Very versatile, 12 November 2015
By Russell saye (Wiltshire)
Amazing for the price.. I took this traveling the Americas for 150 days it held up well. Stitching was a bit weak as others have said. Very easy to carry and store things on the move. Perfect for a long trek or just a city trip.
If the stitching was better would be a 5* but as it is I will replace for my next trip.
Great sack, 03 November 2015
By Bill Cook (Isle of Skye)
Very pleased with this sack. Well made, plenty of room and very comfortable thanks to the excellent back adjustment feature. It also ventilated better than I'd expected over the back. The only minor quibble is that I'd have liked the option to be able to separate the main compartment, so that the bottom zipped access could be divided off (with my previous Berghaus sack you could do this)
Hope this one lasts, 15 July 2014
By Andy (Essex)
I brought a vango Sherpa 65 great backpack but with in a month of having it my ones seems started coming apart so took it back for exchange hopefully this one lasts a bit worried now time will tell
Good all rounder, 15 June 2014
By Phill (Worcester)
I got this and chucked into a 3 day hike in the Brecon Beacons in all weathers.
I know a lot of bags have turned to the side pockets being expandable and basically part of the bag but I prefer these type where there on the sides. Theres lots of pockets and places to store things which made organising 3 days worth of kit a lot easier.
The water proof cover is n the bottom in a separate pocket which is also handy for a few other bits as well as being a better position for the cover.
I packed 57 pounds worth of kit (26Kg) and although it was heavy to pick up once on and adjusted correctly it didn't feel anything like that.
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Free Delivery over £50
You've spent over £50, you qualify for free delivery
Orders are dispatched for delivery within 3 - 5 working days. Spend £50 for FREE delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next day.
Next Day Delivery
Upgrade your order to next day! Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next day.
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.