A water repellent road cycling glove perfect for commuting or weekend rides.
"The Sealskinz Madeleine Classic Gloves
uses NANOSEALZ technology which is water-repellent and stretchy so it creates a close, secure grip across the knuckles. This will allow you plenty of play to get to brakes and gears, but will keep your fingers protected on colder rides.
Good levels of padding on the palms will protect your hand on longer rides.
The gloves have been equipped with touch pads on the index finger and thumb which will allow you to access your digital devices without having to remove the gloves.
- Textured synthetic palm for grip
- Anatomically positioned padding for comfort
- Stretch fabric back and hook and loop closure for an exceptional fit
- Silicon grip on fingers and thumb allow for firm handling and increased control
- Tricot Suede wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
- Fast drying times meaning less time in wet kit
- Reflective branding for added safety
- 85% Nylon/15% Elastane Palm: 60% Polyurethane/ 40% Nylon
PLEASE SEE THE INFO TAB TO GET ADVICE ON SIZES
How to work out your glove size:
- Find a tape measure or use a piece of paper that you can bend around your knuckles then measure.
- Measure your dominant hand around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove.
Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size.
| Gloves and mittens
| Mens/Unisex glove size
||5 - 6
||7 - 8
| Ladies Fit glove size
This size chart should act as a guide only.
|Sealskinz Sock sizes
||UK foot size
||3 - 5
||6 - 8
||9 - 11
||12 - 14
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Orders are dispatched for delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
Next Working Day
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next working day.
With thousands of parcel stores across the UK, CollectPlus is a convenient and easy way to pick up your parcel.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.