A modern sports style jacket designed to allow full freedom of movement on the mountainside.
The Restored Jacket is crafted from specially developed waterproof and breathable Ared stretch fabric to allow full freedom of movement on the mountainside. The high loft internal insulation keeps you warm on the coldest of days, whilst the under arm ventilation zips allow you to cool off in warmer weather. A multitude of pockets, including a handy internal goggle and MP3 player pocket keep your valuables safe. The fully detachable snowskirt and hood ensure that the jacket can take you from the mountain to the city and back.
- Waterproof and breathable Ared V02 10000 polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Detachable performance fit technical hood with adjusters
- YKK centre front zip with inner zip and chin guard for extra weather protection
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Articulated sleeve design
- Adjustable cuffs
- Inner stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- 1 x chest pocket with water repellent zip
- 2 x double entry lower pockets - hand warmer pockets to the top entry and zip access to the side entry
- 1 x ski pass zip pocket
- Adjustable shockcord hem system
- High loft polyester insulation
- Part polyester mesh/ part warm touch scrim/ part polyester lining
- Detachable snowskirt with gel gripper tape
- Multiple internal pockets suitable for MP3 & goggles (incl. goggle wipe cloth)
Add A Review
fab coat!!, 29 October 2013
lovely warm coat, loads of pockets and keeps you bone dry.
fab coat, 29 October 2013
lovely and warm, loads of pockets and keeps you bone dry.
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Free Delivery over £50
You've spent over £50, you qualify for free delivery
Next Working Day
Upgrade your order to next day! Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next working day.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.