The Great British Summer Photo Contest
The British summer is on the way and whatever the weather, we know you'll be out there and enjoying it. This competition is a celebration of what Britain has to offer, we want to see summer holidays, we want to see endurance, we want to see stunning views - but most of all we want to see you taking advantage of everything Great Britain has to offer in whatever weather summer throws our way.
So whether you're climbing Ben Nevis, cycling a trail or spending the week away in tents with family and friends at a festival or campsite, snap some of your best photos and submit one below for your chance to win some fantastic prizes.
Full terms and conditions below:
- To enter you must be 18 years old or over and living in the UK at the time of entry
- Only one entry per person
- Only one photograph per entry, to be accompanied by your name, address, email address and a short description of the photograph.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrant must be the sole owner of copyright in the photograph entered.
- Entrants will retain copyright in the photographs they submit to GO Outdoors. By entering the contest GO Outdoors are granted the right to publish the photographs on the GO Outdoors website, trusted partners' websites and social media properties during the time that the competition is live. A photo credit will accompany images whenever they are used. Finalists also agree to take part in post-competition publicity.
- Files should be in PNG or JPEG format
- Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The closing date is as specified in the competition, and GO Outdoors reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win the competition, we will notify you by email within 72 hours of the closing date. if you do not respond within 1 week of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and GO Outdoors reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- GO Outdoors will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
- GO Outdoors reserves the right to amend these rules at any time
- The competition is governed by English law
-GO Outdoors reserves the right to disqualify entries if they have reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if they consider there has been any attempt to rig the voting.