A smaller sized helmet with ponytail room, easy adjustment and total comfort.
Petzl's ELIA helmet has been designed and developed to respond specifically to the needs of women climbers and mountaineers.
Its innovative OMEGA headband system lets you put it on and remove it easily, while the clever headband and webbing adjustment mechanism allows for precise adjustment for different head shapes.
Made with a lightweight and very durable injection moulded ABS shell,it has an expanded polystyrene liner to absorb impacts, side openings for ample ventilation, and a chinstrap buckle that's positioned to the side to make it easy to use yet keep it out of your way.
- Specifically sized for women (with a 52-58cm headband)
- Patented OMEGA system is compatible with ponytails, height is adjustable by increments
- Headband can be adjusted with two lateral buttons to obtain precise and comfortable positioning of the OMEGA system
- System allows adjustment of Y-shaped webbing straps around ears
- Narrow polyester webbing straps for better comfort
- Headlamp attachment with four optimally placed clips
- Foam is removable and washable
- Headband adjustment folds into the shell for compact storage and easy transport
- Materials: injection moulded ABS shell, expanded polystyrene liner, polyester webbing straps
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA 106
- Weight: 285g
- Head circumference (min): 52cm
- Head circumference (max): 58cm
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Orders are dispatched for delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
Next Working Day
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next working day.
With thousands of parcel stores across the UK, CollectPlus is a convenient and easy way to pick up your parcel.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.