A sturdy and fully-featured tent that's great for family camping or a weekend with friends.
Outwell's Deluxe Collection, updated for 2014, are stylish, sturdy, hardwearing and practical tents for family camping, with 'Rain Safe' front entry and rounded steel poles throughout.
The fast pitching, fully featured, compact Birdland L sleeps five in two bedrooms, and boasts large living area windows that keep the inside bright and airy while giving you a great view out.
It's ideal for young families wanting a spacious tent for weekend breaks and touring.
And you can make your base camp more comfortable by adding the Birdland L Carpet and Footprint, and extend your sheltered space with the Birdland L Front Extension.
- 'Rain Safe' front entry lets you keep the door open in a downpour
- Large windows with toggle-up curtains (sunshine when you want it, privacy when you need it)
- Pre-attached and adjustable inner tent makes pitching easy
- Lamp holder and light cable tidies for secure tent lighting
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents help you to keep small items safe and handy
- Reinforcement on all stress points
- Adjustable pegging points give you pitching flexibility
- Pre-attached luminous guylines make pitching easier and make the tent more visible
- Heavy duty Outwell zips
|Flysheet Hydrostatic Head (mm):
|Groundsheet Hydrostatic Head (mm):
|Pack Size (cm):
||29 x 78
||Outer First or As One
|Inner Height (cm):
||Steel poles 19mm, Duratec fibreglass 8.5/11.0/12.7mm
||Breathable 100% polyester
||Double-coated 100% polyethylene