Large, tough, lightweight, and very versatile - a pack built for the long haul.
Osprey's Xenith Packs have been designed for carrying large loads on long trips. They're made to keep you comfortable and your gear organised and easily accessible.
Using Osprey's clever LightWire™ peripheral frame suspension and BioForm CM™ hipbelt and harness, the Xenith Rucksacks are very supportive of your load, while giving you a comfortable and customisable fit.
A wealth of well-placed pockets all round, multiple zip access points into the main compartment, and a very convenient way to carry a hydration reservoir all combine to make your hike easier.
The removable, dual compartment top lid converts to a lumbar pack that you'll find very useful for day trips/side trips. The built-in belt stashes neatly behind the padded, ventilated lumbar pad when you're not using it.
And on top of all the Xenith's design benefits, it's made using tough, durable materials and has a very low weight for its size.
- Dual ice axe loops and bungee tool tie-offs
- Easily adjustable torso length over a 5" (13cm) range to provide exact fit
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel - simple to refill, can't spill onto your gear
- Bright red compression straps compress loads for fit and stability
- Dual side compression straps keep internal loads stable and can hold longer items like tent poles, but don't get in the way
- Zippers on each side of pack provide quick access to gear in main compartment
- Curved path relieves stress on zipper for smooth action and creates a generous opening
- Wide mouth sleeping bag compartment with dividers
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go™ system lets you stash trekking poles instantly
- Large stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- 92 litre (5614 cubic inches)
- 5lb 8oz (2.48kg)
- 31" x 14" x 14" (80cm x 36cm x 35cm)
|Adjustable Back System:
||80 x 36 x 36
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Free Delivery over £50
You've spent over £50, you qualify for free delivery
Next Day Delivery
Upgrade your order to next day! Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next day.
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.