Keep thirst at bay wherever you are.
Ideal for large volume packs and long duration activities, the Osprey Hydraulics 2L Reservoir's
clever design makes filling, cleaning and staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever.
The HydroStatic™ backerplate provides structure for easy loading into a full pack and maintains a flat profile.
All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, and lead-free, while all materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
Dimensions: 14" x 6" x 3"
- Hydrostatic™ backerplate provides structure to shove a full reservoir into a fully loaded pack, keeping a flat profile.
- Easy Slide-Seal™ top opening, seals watertight and provides wide access for easy filling and cleaning
- Pour shield extends the collar to ease filling in shallower sinks and control pouring into pots or bottles
- Carry handle allows easy reservoir management and filling
- Magnetic Bite Valve - clip attaches to the reservoir hose and pairs with the included sternum strap magnet for easy water access and hose management
- Hydrapak® Blaster™ bite valve offers fast, smooth water flow with a ¼ twist on/off switch
- QuickConnect™ system allows easy removal/filling of the reservoir and filtering
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Orders are dispatched for delivery within 3 - 5 working days. Spend £50 for FREE delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next day.
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
With thousands of parcel stores across the UK, CollectPlus is a convenient and easy way to pick up your parcel.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.