20 circular walks, with all you need to get started.
From Walking Books, 'The Snowdonia Pack' is an indispensable guide for any walker setting out to explore Britain's most spectacular countryside.
20 outstanding circular walks, graded for suitability
Ordnance Survey mapping
Durable, weather-proof walking cards
Useful PVC card/map holder
Fully comprehensive, straightforward User Guide booklet
Walks detailed in this set:
- Padarn Country park, an easy 4.5 mile walk of up to 3.5 hours
- Mynydd Pen-Rhos from Ty'n-y-groes, an easy 4 mile walk of up to 3 hours
- Nant Gwernol and Bryn-Eglwys Slate Quarry from Abergynolwyn Station, an easy 5.5 mile walk of up to 3.5 hours
- Aber Falls, an easy 6.5 mile walk of up to 4 hours
- Tremadog and Porthmadog from Borth-y-Gest, an easy 7.5 mile walk of up to 4.5 hours
- Capel Garmon Long Cairn, Conwyn Falls and Fairy Glen from Betwys-y-Coed. An easy/medium 6 mile walk of up to 4.5 hours
- Llangelynin Church from the Sychnant Pass, an easy/medium 6.5 mile walk of up to 4.5 hours
- Ty Mawr from Dolwyddelan, an easy/medium 7 mile walk of up to 5 hours
- A Panorama walk from Barmouth, a medium 5.5 mile walk of up to 4 hours
- Cregennen Lakes and the Barmouth Estuary from Arthog, a medium 9 mile walk of up to 5.5 hours
- Pen-y-gaer and Canovium, a medium 8 mile walk of up to 5 hours
- Happy Valley, Carn March Arthur and the Bearded Lake, a medium 7.5 mile walk of up to 5 hours
- Dduallt and Ceunant Cynfal from Llan Ffestiniog, a medium 7.5 mile walk of up to 5 hours
- Sygun Copper Mine from Nantmor, a medium 8 mile walk of up to 6 hours
- Moelwyn Mawr from Tanygrisiau, a medium/difficult 7.5 mile walk of up to 5.5 hours
- The Roman Steps from Llyn Cwm Bychan, a medium/difficult 8.5 miles of up to 7 hours
- Llyn Crafnant and Swallow Falls from Capel Curig, a medium/difficult 11 mile walk of up to 7.5 hours
- Snowdon by way of the Rhyd Ddu and Snowdon Ranger Paths, a difficult 10 mile walk of up to 7 hours
- Diffwys and Y Llethr, a difficult 12 mile walk of up to 8 hours
- Cadair Idris, a very difficult 12 mile walk of up to 9 hours
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Orders are dispatched for delivery within 3 - 5 working days. Spend £50 for FREE delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next day.
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
With thousands of parcel stores across the UK, CollectPlus is a convenient and easy way to pick up your parcel.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.