Lightweight, soft-shell pants, perfect for high mountain activities.
Cut from fantastically comfortable, two-way stretch material, the Mountain Equipment Stretchlite Guide pants
have a close, high performance fit that won't feel restrictive.
Freedom of movement is further improved by the articulated cut of the knees.
The tough, quick drying STRETCHlite material is further bolstered by EXOlite I fabric inserts, providing extra durability and windproofing in key area.
Finished with an integrated webbing belt, two zipped hand warmer pockets and a zipped thigh pocket.
- STRETCHlite fabric; lightweight, abrasion resistant and 2-way stretch
- EXOlite I fabric inserts; the perfect balance of durability, wind resistance and protection
- Active cut with articulated knees and diamond gusset
- Stealth construction techniques used throughout
- 2 hand pockets with laser cut and bonded entry, mesh lining and
- inner zipped security pocket
- Single thigh / Topo pocket with laser cut and bonded entry
- Zipped rear pocket with mesh lining
- Integrated webbing belt and wicking inner waistband lining for comfort
Excellent all-rounder, 06 July 2012
By Nick Brown (Swansea)
I had been looking for a good pair of technical trousers for a while to replace the cheaper branded ones I had been getting through whilst on active hillwalking trips. I purchaed these as there are varying leg lengths and on receipt they fitted perfectly (32S). Obviously well made and a very durable material with a little give which is useful for climbing and scrambling too. Has some useful zipped pockets with mesh 'cooling' in some - though I wouldn't want to carry anything too heavy - a guide book was comfortable all day in one recently. A little on the expensive side but worth the money. I've just ordered another pair!