A light, very warm and unrestrictive jacket with a blend of down and synthetic fill, built for cold winter days and nights.
Natural / synthetic insulation blend
Zoned boxwall and stitch through construction
Packable - waterproof storage dry bag
Lightweight, tough, water resistant outer fabric
They claim that the Montane Black Ice Jacket is the most versatile down jacket ever created, and they might be right!
It's designed to keep you comfortable on cold days and nights whether you're resting or on the move, made using PrimaLoft® GOLD Insulation Down Blend - a combination of water-repellent goose down and synthetic fibres - and constructed in a low-bulk, easy-to-move cut.
It boasts many design touches that keep you comfortable and stop the weather getting in, while letting you move however you need.
- Barrier Lite RS nylon rip-stop fabric (and lining) with a DWR protects the down blend insulation
- Boxwall construction throughout the main body, with stitch-through sleeves for low bulk and better freedom of movement
- Articulated arms are tailored specifically to reduce hem lift during reach high movement
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with adjustable face aperture, stiffened foam visor and wired lip, stahses away when not needed
- Two fine microfleece lined hand-warmer pockets with YKK VISLON® zips, external chest pocket, internal zipped pocket and fine mesh water bottle pocket
- Full length baffled two way YKK VISLON® front zip, easy to use with a backpack or climbing harness
- Roll over beardguard with soft microfleece inner facing next to chin and mouth
- Part elasticated hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs with grab tabs, easy to use with gloves or mitts
- Internal waist drawcord adjustment for close fit around the body
- Adjustable hem prevents spindrift entry and heat loss
- Comes with waterproof storage Montane dry bag
PrimaLoft® GOLD Insulation Down Blend is warm as down, water-resistant, highly breathable, easily packable, lightweight and very soft. It combines water resistant goose down and PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation, giving you the warmth and packability of down with the fast drying and ‘warm when wet’ properties of synthetic fill. 250g of PrimaLoft® GOLD Insulation Down Blend fill, consisting of 70% 90/10 high quality water resistant goose down at 750+ fill, blended with 30% PrimaLoft® synthetic fill fibres. Certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down™ traceability
This size chart should act as a guide only.
Men's Size Chart
|Inside Leg (cm)
|Inside Leg (Short) (cm)
|Inside Leg (Long) (cm)
Men's Size Chart
Women's Size Chart
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Free Delivery over £50
You've spent over £50, you qualify for free delivery
Next Working Day
Upgrade your order to next day! Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next working day.
With thousands of parcel stores across the UK, CollectPlus is a convenient and easy way to pick up your parcel.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.