Rugged and unrestrictive mountain trousers that will keep you dry and comfortable in extreme alpine environments.
GORE-TEX® TechnologiesWaterproof, breathable, durable, reinforced high wear areas
Full length side zips, rear elasticated waistband, supplied with braces
Side waist adjustment, gusseted lower legs
Montane Alpine Pro Pants
are made using GORE-TEX® Pro 40 Denier with tougher GORE-TEX® Pro 70 Denier panels in high wear areas, and tailored to allow for an insulating layer underneath without bulk or restriction.
- Tough 70 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro fabric over the seat and knees and durable rip-stop nylon on the instep
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for ease of movement when climbing
- YKK matte AquaGuard® full length side zips (with internal storm flaps)
- Rear elasticated waistband for a close fit around the waist and hips
- Hook and loop adjustment allows the waistband to be cinched down, also locks down the side zip sliders
- Shaped and laminated front fly with two way YKK AquaGuard® zipper, with double concealed press stud closure at the top
- Ergonomic zip pullers for easy use with gloves or mitts
- Gusseted lower legs to accommodate both ski mountaineering boots and lighter weight footwear
- Durable metal hem eyelets for attaching boot straps
- Removable and adjustable stretch braces with silicone shoulder grips
This size chart should act as a guide only.
Men's Size Chart
|Inside Leg (cm)
|Inside Leg (Short) (cm)
|Inside Leg (Long) (cm)
Men's Size Chart
Women's Size Chart
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Free Delivery over £50
You've spent over £50, you qualify for free delivery
Next Working Day
Upgrade your order to next day! Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next working day.
With thousands of parcel stores across the UK, CollectPlus is a convenient and easy way to pick up your parcel.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.