An ultra-light, super-tough and very versatile women's-specific pack that's built for the mountains.
Montane's Habu 22 is light and tough enough for all day mountain treks, and functional and versatile enough for lasting use. It's equally at home on a Scottish winter mountain ascent or an ultra-distance two day summer event.
It's shaped to fit the female form, built from tough materials, and designed to make your day on the trail easier, standing up to the rigours of mountain pursuits while being kind to your mountain clothing. Split shoulder strap construction around the bust and narrow body curve hip fins make it comfy and stable, and the ‘Comfort Back Pad’ channels wick sweat and rainwater away and let air flow.
Waterproof shell friendly 'CONTACT' Mesh on the shoulder straps and the ‘Comfort Back Pad’ facings help to prevent abrasion on your shell clothing, even if the pack is fully laden.
With its innovative ‘Dual Tool’ ice axe/walking pole carry system, large open zippered access, clever features and comfortable design, it's your go-to pack whether you're heading for the high or low trail.
- ‘Dual Tool’ ice axe and walking pole attachment system: ice axes can reverse to ‘Alpine safe’ position for increased safety when moving
- Large double zipped side and top opening entry point for quick and easy access
- Internal storm flap behind all zips, drainage holes at each end of zip
- Buddy pocket (with zip garage) for front access whilst on the move
- Large front easy grab handle, top load easy grab handle
- Elasticated chest harness with easy left strap clip closure - no bulky buckles over your sternum
- Symmetrical single-hand side compression pulls to hold pack contents in place
- Reversible locking webbing buckles
- Double tension waist harness for extra stability and pack weight equalisation
- GRANITE STRETCH tough bucket side pockets for additional storage (and quick access to a drinks bottle)
- Internal zipped security pockets and mesh organizer pouches
- Right and left hip pockets, front central and arm harness gear loops
- Includes stretch drawcords that can fix to front loops for additional storage
- H²O top right tube opening and internal bladder storage, arm harness H²O tube attachment
- Glove and mitt friendly zip pulls
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ head torch reflectivity at lower rear of pack in optimum position
- Weight (approx): 917.3g / 32.4oz
RAPTOR Honeycomb: tough, exceptionally lightweight, with a superb DWR and excellent tear resistance
RAPTOR UTL: ultra tough, lightweight, prevents abrasion
||RAPTOR Honeycomb, RAPTOR UTL
Add A Review
Very Impressive, 12 August 2016
By Zubby (Warrington)
This pack is very comfortable when fully loaded, able to balance the weight evenly over the back, shoulders and hips. Amazingly well shaped shoulder straps, spot on for the female form. Chest strap is super comfy but a pain to clip in whilst wearing gloves. Plenty of pockets plus a place to put a hydration system. Material is extremely tough and all straps and clips feel they will last a long time.
I'm not a fan of the pole holding system, rather fiddly and can leave them wobbling about. I was disappointed that it doesn't come with a rain cover as many day packs of this quality usually have one tucked away. I found this out mid downpour which just goes to show you should never assume a pack designed in the UK would have the most important feature needed in the UK.
Montane ladies rucksack, 04 September 2015
By daretodazzle (Ruthin)
Great rucksack lots of pockets. Very comfortable fit for walking - nicely balanced. I would have liked a rain cover. I would have liked a flap that covers the top section so I could carry a rope for my rock climbing partner. Other than that lovely rucksack.
This size chart should act as a guide only.
Men's Size Chart
|Inside Leg (cm)
|Inside Leg (Short) (cm)
|Inside Leg (Long) (cm)
Men's Size Chart
Women's Size Chart
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Free Delivery over £50
You've spent over £50, you qualify for free delivery
Next Working Day
Upgrade your order to next day! Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next working day.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.