Large, tough, ultra-lightweight, and customisable for the perfect fit - a pack designed to make long-term trekking much more comfortable.
With its large capacity and with careful planning, the Montane Grand Tour 70 Rucksack will serve you well on long demanding treks.
The ultra lightweight RAPTOR ZERO fabric is incredibly strong and tear resistant, featuring a superb DWR coating, and the VertErgo Tour’ back system can be shaped for a tailored fit, or removed to save weight.
Working alongside the high wicking 'Comfort Back Pad', the pack is strong, comfortable, supportive and extremely light. Its clever design allows for efficient kit organisation, with easy access to your kit.
This pack is available in two sizes, S/M and M/L - click here to see the M/L option
Check the 'Info' tab above for detailed info on the 'VertErgo' back system
- Back length: 40cm - 45cm (16" - 18")
- Weight: 1652g (58oz)
- Stripped weight: 1444g (51oz)
- CONTACT Mesh on the shoulder straps, and back pad facings, prevents abrasion on shell clothing
- ‘Hockey stick’ curved matte Aqua Guard® zips on the side and underside of the pack for quick access
- Four stretch mesh stash pockets on pack body
- Large top ‘buddy pocket’ for easy front access, large enough for an OS map
- Two walking pole attachment elastic loops with additional side sleeves for firm lock down
- Chest harness and adjustable tension straps
- Four symmetrical single hand side compression straps
- Wide mouth central opening
- Underside compression loops and buckles
- Double tension waist harness for extra stability and pack weight equalisation
- Hip belt pockets and internal security pocket, with key clip
- Glove and mitt friendly zip pulls and locking webbing buckles
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ head torch reflectivity at lower rear of pack in optimum position
This size chart should act as a guide only.
Men's Size Chart
|Inside Leg (cm)
|Inside Leg (Short) (cm)
|Inside Leg (Long) (cm)
Men's Size Chart
Women's Size Chart
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Free Delivery over £50
You've spent over £50, you qualify for free delivery
Next Day Delivery
Upgrade your order to next day! Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next day.
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.