Supportive waterproof walking boots for total comfort in wet, hostile terrain.
Mammut T Aenergy GTX Women's Boots are sturdy, light, durable and comfortable, supported by the high-quality materials 2Tone PA, Hybrid Shell, Liquid Rubber Protection, EVA wedge with integrated Mammut Rolling Concept and the patented Base Fit lacing system.
They use individually cushioning memory foam, the scale-like arrangement of the Vibram Scale sole, protective rubber tips and the functional GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear Membrane to prtoect you from your environment as you make your way through it on sure, steady feet.
- Free-sliding webbing transfers the power from the lacing area to the sole
- 100% guaranteed waterproof thanks to premium quality high-fitting, sealed, insert socks made of PTFC
- Mammut sole concept with customised support and cushioning to support natural foot roll
- Premium quality foam cushioning, returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads
- Rubber toe cap
- Soft Shell textile - abrasion resistant and waterproof, without compromising breathability
- Maximum grip on all kinds of terrain
- Board lasted
- Constructed from a blend of supple inner and tough outer materials
- Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements safeguard the footwear against abrasion and damage
- Honeycomb-structured, multi-layer liner fabric
- Effective moisture absorption, fast drying performance
- Abrasion-resistant and cushioning
- Vibram Scale sole - multi-directional, mid-height lugs, arranged in a scale formation and self cleaning
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Weight per shoe (UK size 5.5): 517g
Add A Review
Mammut Magic, 05 February 2017
By Boopboopdedoop (Kent)
Fantastic boots. Really comfy, lightweight and well made. The boots I bought are a 1/2 size bigger than my normal shoe size but this allows me to wear thick winter wool socks with them. If just wanting to wear summer weight/thin socks then they probably measure exactly to size. I purchased in the sale so a fantastic bargain - especially as other high street retailers are still selling for in excess of £150. I've generally worn Berghaus, Merrell or Salomon before but knew that Mammut were a quality option (from their ski gear) and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who like me had previously stuck to the more well known brands when it comes to waking/hiking boots. The fact that they are goretex and have a vibram sole is a bonus and for anyone conscious of these things apparently they are 'vegan' too!
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Free Delivery over £50
You've spent over £50, you qualify for free delivery
Next Day Delivery
Upgrade your order to next day! Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next day.
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
With thousands of parcel stores across the UK, CollectPlus is a convenient and easy way to pick up your parcel.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.