A sleeping bag that uses Ajungilak® Comfort Technology for comfort in the cold.
The Mammut Jura Sleeping Bag is a low weight, high performance bag that uses Ajungilak® Comfort Technology for a great warmth to weight ratio.
Its MTI™ 13 two layer filling, made in-house by Mammut, combines low weight, compressibility and maximum insulation.
It's built tough to last for repeated use season after season, and comes with a compressible water resistant stuff sack letting you keep it dry and packed to a tiny size when you're not using it.
- Seamless construction avoids the formation of cold spots, improving insulation all round (see guide here )
- MTI™ 13 two layer filling combines low weight, compressibility and maximum insulation
- Performance TX™ outer fabric is an extremely compressible, high-performance Nylon Ripstop fabric that is lightweight, strongly water-repellent and very rugged
- SoftTX™ inner fabric . “Skin-friendly” silky cotton feel, very robust and breathable
- Ergonomic foot gives you extra comfort (see guide here )
- Supplied with high quality, water-resistant compression sack
- Travel game on the lid of the compression sack
- 2-way ¾ YKK zip for optimum venting
- Machine washable at 60°C
- Neck baffle to minimise drafts
- Draw cord at neck baffle and hood for easy adjustment
- Soft, easy grab zip puller
- Comfort zip garage at top of main zip
- Suitable for Duke of Edinburgh Award expeditions
- Comfort temperature for women: +1°C
- Temperature ratings comply with EN13537:2012 (most up-to-date testing)
This sleeping bag is ideal for: Backpacking, trekking, canoe expeditions, Duke of Edinburgh, bivi camping, and autumn/winter camping.
Need something warmer?: try the Montana 4
Jura warmer than you need?: try the Montana 2 or Montana 3
And for extra comfort, try the Mammut Air Pillow
||3 to 4 Season
||221cm x 50cm
||21 x 29 (compressed)
|Max. User Height:
Add A Review
Exactly what it says on the tin., 11 June 2014
By the ibiza hippy (Kidderminster)
Light weight, very warm bit warm for me at this time of year, but it will serve well in the colder months. Packs down really small as this was a key feature for me. I can't find a bad thing to say about it.