A cyclist's backpack that's built for safety and comfort.
The Deuter Attack 20 boasts an integrated TÜV/GS certified back protector, made of visco-elastic SC1 foam. If not needed, you can remove the protector and use the rucksack for less challenging bike rides.
The pack’s smart solutions and clever design features easily accommodate all your equipment and let you carry it in comfort.
- Removable TÜV/GS certified PSA back system made of visco-elastic SC1 foam
- Carrying system with ventilation channels and shock absorption
- Snug fit with extra-wide fins on hip belt, with close set anchor points
- Arched back system gives you a comfortable fit when you're in riding position
- Hyperlon attachment flaps for protectors
- Detachable full-face helmet holder
- Stretch side pockets, spacious internal mesh pocket
- Separate hydration system pocket, accessible from the outside; tube channel on both shoulder straps
- Reflective safety light loop
- Compression straps
- Front pocket with useful organisation including three mesh pockets for tools, first aid kit etc.
- OS label
- Full TÜV/GS approved protection for a back length of 44-54 cm (top of hip to inner shoulder)
Deuter's Shield System (BIKE) minimises, or even to a large extent prevents, injury occuring during risk sports. The system carries both TÜV-GS and CE certification.
||56 x 28 x 22
||Deuter-Super-Polytex, HexLite 210
Add A Review
Deuter attack 20, 19 February 2016
By Shaun (Hull)
This rucksack is awesome although it feels heavy, on your back forget about it. With built in back protection and masses of storage just clip it on and bike or ski in comfort and confidence 10 out of 10 great buy.
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Free Delivery over £50
You've spent over £50, you qualify for free delivery
Next Day Delivery
Upgrade your order to next day! Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next day.
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.