Want to have fun in the snow? this is the jacket you need.
Part of Dare2b's Advanced Ergonomic Performance collection, the Dare2b Rejuvenate Jacket has been designed to keep you covered and protected while you get active in cold, snowy weather.
It uses 'AEP Kinematics' technology with four-way stretch fabric, meaning that you can move and stretch in any direction without losing coverage. Articulated sleeves make sure that you can extend to full stretch without the sleeves riding up and exposing you to the cold.
Fully taped ARED V02 20,000 coated fabric keeps you dry inside and out, and the low-bulk, high warmth lining, snowskirt and hood protect you even further.
- Waterproof and breathable Ared V02 20000 polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish, taped seams
- Detachable performance fit technical hood with adjusters
- Removable make up guard
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Adjustable inner stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- YKK centre front zip with inner zip and chin guard for extra weather protection
- 1 x chest zip pocket under pocket flap with magnetic fastenings
- 1 x chest pocket with water repellent zip
- 2 x lower pockets with water repellent zips
- 1 x ski pass pocket with water repellent zip
- Adjustable shockcord hem system
- High loft polyester insulation
- Strategically placed stretch/ technical mesh/ part warm touch scrim linings
- Detachable snowskirt with stretch panel and gel gripper tape
- Multiple internal pockets suitable for MP3 & goggles (incl. goggle wipe cloth)
- 100% Polyester
|Volume Adjustable hood:
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Free Delivery over £50
You've spent over £50, you qualify for free delivery
Next Working Day
Upgrade your order to next day! Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next working day.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.