A dual chambered, top quality airbed for a great night's sleep.
The Coleman Comfort Double Airbed features their Dual Chamber design,offering two separate air chambers so that each user can define their own level of comfort.
It reduces “roll-together” ensuring that each user is fully supported.
This new airbed is Phthalate-free, removing any nasty plasticizers, making it kinder to the environment and kinder to you.
It also includes the Coleman Airtight® system with easy-to-use Double Lock™ valves that lock in air two ways for a leak-free performance for the life of the mattress.
The coil structure gives firm support and enhanced comfort for a more relaxing sleep.
- Phthalate free for a kinder, more environmentally friendly airbed.
- Dual air chamber allows each user to define their own level of firmness.
- The internal coil structure provides support.
- Airtight® system: featuring the Coleman® Double Lock valve.
- Thick, puncture resistant PVC is extremely durable.
- PVC thickness:
- 0.4 mm (bottom) and 0.6 mm on top (flocked).
- The 0.6 mm thick PVC on the top of the airbed creates a strong airbed that holds up to 270 kg
- The flocked surface provides comfort
- Repair kit included
- Dimensions: 188 x 137 x 22 cm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
Good bed, usless bag!, 28 June 2013
This is a good bed as it feels comfortable and required very little top up after 3 nights. If you think you are going to get it back in its bag again after its first trip then think again!! Why dont these people make the bags just a little bit bigger?? Its not rocket science!!
COLEMAN COMFORT DOUBLE AIRBED, 24 June 2013
By ANDREA (LEICESTER)
We used this air bed for a camping holiday 9 nights, where it was fabulous. We then got it out for our next holiday some 10 months later to use for a weekend away and no sooner had we inflated the bed it was flat again. Really disappointed as I thought if we paid more for the bed it would last longer than the cheaper airbeds, but no such luck. I am going to try and return it (I do still have the receipt) but 10 months later Im not sure if they will exchange or not.
What a Let Down, 30 May 2013
By M Millward
I purchaed this quite expensive bed after so many disappointments with air beds. But this one turned out the same. I have used it on 3 weekends since buying it in March. It went down on the 2nd night of our 3rd camping trip. We found a tear in the seam on the top of bed. And a huge lump appeared on the top of bed. Not impressed will be taking it back.