A twin pack of super-bright lamps, one for your head and one for your hands.
The Coleman CHT 4 Headlamp's pivoting head aims up to 40 bright lumens in a powerful 32-metre beam, leaving your hands free to do what you need to do.
You'll never need to replace the LED's, and the water-resistant, impact-resistant construction makes it tough enough for walking, camping, fishing or wherever you need hands-free light.
- Pivoting head aims light where you need it
- Three light modes: high, low, and red
- One-click push button power turns light off after 10 seconds in any mode
- Up to 40 lumens on high, 23 lumens on low
- Up to 32m beam distance
- Extra-long runtime, up to 20 hrs on high and 35 hrs on low
- Lifetime LEDs never need replacing
- Powered by two AAA-cell batteries (included)
- Easy-open battery door for quick battery changes
- Fully-adjustable soft head strap for comfort
- Water-resistant, impact-resistant construction
The Coleman 4AA Pack-Away Mini Lantern gives you the power of a full-size lantern in the palm of your hand, and can collapse to half its size for compact storage and added protection.
It's made from shatter-resistant polycarbonate with a shock-resistant outer shell, and boast 4 lighting modes - high, low, emergency strobe and off.
The LED gives 105 lumens of 360° light, and will never need to be replaced.
- Fits easily in glove boxes and trunks in case of emergency
- Durable, shatter-resistant polycarbonate globe and shock-resistant outer shell
- Four modes—high, low, emergency strobe and off
- High: 105 lumens, up to 5 hours of runtime
- Low: 68 lumens, up to 13 hours of runtime
- Emergency strobe: up to 40 hours of runtime
- Lightweight design—8 oz. (226.8 g), even with four AA-cell batteries
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Orders are dispatched for delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
Next Working Day
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next working day.
With thousands of parcel stores across the UK, CollectPlus is a convenient and easy way to pick up your parcel.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.