Flip, bite and sip, Camelbak’s classic spill-proof bottle has just got better allowing for improved hydration on the go.
The Camelbak Eddy 600ml water bottle
has an internal straw so you do not have to elevate or tilt the bottle to access the liquid therefore you can keep your eyes on something else. When you are finished drinking the nozzle can be flattened to keep the bottle spill proof.
The new ergonomic shape means it fits more conveniently in most cup holders and the re-designed cap and bite valve provide faster flow and enhanced durability.
- No tipping required (though it is possible: just remove the straw)
- New, sleek shape fits in the hand and most cup holders
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Durable and spill-proof
- Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger
- Always 100% free of BPA and BPS
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is compatible with CamelBak® eddy™ and CamelBak® Groove® bottles
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester. Tritan makes the eddy™ clear, vibrant, durable, dishwasher safe and 100% BPA-Free.
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is made from medical grade silicone
- Hydration Capacity: 20 oz / .6 L
- Total Weight: 4.8 oz / 136 g
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 3 in / 24.1 x 7.62 cm
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
YOUR ORDER, YOUR WAY
At GO Outdoors we offer a wide range of delivery options to suit your needs. You can come into one of our fantastic stores to collect or have your items delivered to you at your convenience.
Please see our delivery page for more information. Restrictions apply. Prices and delivery times may vary for remote or rural parts of the UK. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Check stock and reserve items at your store for collection the same day. If the items are available for home delivery, then we can arrange to have them delivered to your local store for the following day
Orders are dispatched for delivery within 3 - 5 working days. Spend £50 for FREE delivery.
Next Day Delivery
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you the next day.
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
With thousands of parcel stores across the UK, CollectPlus is a convenient and easy way to pick up your parcel.
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 12pm the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
Delivery before 10:30am
Order by 8pm and get your item delivered to you by 10:30am the next working day (Not available for NI, Channel Islands or Highlands)
British Forces Post Office
Forces ONLY and cannot be used for civilian or business deliveries
International Delivery will take between 7 - 10 days and you are liable for any local duty and/or taxes
Returning an Item
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund (including the delivery charge if you return it within 14 days).
You can return your items by using Collect+ or by taking them to any GO Outdoors store (except Hathersage) using your delivery note as proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned to store and we are currently unable to offer free returns as we offer free delivery over £50 as standard.
See our returns policy for more information.