Join our 2017 photo project and help us scrapbook the outdoors through 2017
We want to capture a year in the outdoors through your eyes. Each week we will set a different photo theme and ask you all to get out there and snap a photo of what that theme means to you and your adventures. By the end of 2017, we want a view of the outdoors through different eyes, from runners, to walkers, campers to kayakers and everyone in between. Will you help us?
At the end of each week we will collect all our favourite photos and recap them in a blog. Credit will be given for each photo.
All you need to do to get involved:
- Visit this page to find out the weekly theme (A new theme every Thursday)
- Head outdoors and capture a photo (or multiple photos) of what that theme means to you
- Upload your photo to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #ScrapbookOutdoors or post on our Facebook page.
- Each week we will collate our favourites and post a weekly recap here on the GO Outdoors blog featuring the photos. Photo credit will be given to each one.
Please note: If your Twitter or Instagram accounts are set to private, we won’t be able to see your photo entry.
2nd – 11th January – ‘Blow away the Cobwebs’ – Complete. View Recap here
12th – 18th January – ‘The Outdoor Gym’ – View Recap Here
19th – 25th January – ‘Blue’ – View Recap Here
26th January – 1st February – ‘Birds’ View Recap Here
2nd February – 8th February – ‘Places with a story’ View Recap Here
9th February – 15th February – ‘Love’ View Recap Here
16th February – 22nd February – ‘Muddy Boots & Walking Routes’ View Recap Here
23rd February – 1st March – ‘Explore Wales’ – For information & Inspiration
Terms & Conditions
- The #ScrapbookOutdoors project is voluntary
- All photos will be credited to the username of the account you choose to upload with (twitter name, instagram name, or facebook name) If you wish the photo to be credited in any other way, please mention this in the photo caption.
- Photos will only be used in promotion of the #ScrapbookOutdoors project
- The project is being hosted by GO Outdoors and is open to everybody (including GO staff)
- If at any time you wish for your photo to be removed from a blog, please contact GO Outdoors via social media, or via our customer service team.