Montane celebrate 25 year anniversary with limited edition smock
Much loved brand Montane celebrate their 25th anniversary in 2018 and right from the very beginning they have been innovating ‘cutting edge’ outdoor products to equip those with a thirst for adventure. This is their story:
Montane’s history is crammed full of innovation in the workshop, extreme expeditions to the most inhospitable corners of the planet, extraordinary athletes that push the boundaries of possibility as well as partnering with the world’s most brutal endurance events. Combined, these elements tell their story – who they are, why they exist. Which could all be summed up with their slogan of ‘Further. Faster’.
Montane - 25 Years of Innovation
Own a Piece of History
To celebrate their 25th Anniversary, Montane have re-created one of their most iconic pieces– the legendary 1999 Featherlite™ Smock. This item is available at GO Outdoors and each purchase comes with a FREE 25th Anniversary Montane Tshirt.
This original, genuinely versatile, multisport windproof smock defined lightweight packability for mountain athletes, establishing a whole new category of outdoor clothing in the process.
In the spirit of clothing and equipment innovation yet to come, and to recognise the tradition of pioneering, ground-breaking design that is imbued within Montane’s roots, they are producing a very special run of Limited Edition Featherlite™ Smocks. Built to the original specifications, with classic Montane retro-branding, each Smock comes with a branded stuff sac and is produced in the vintage Mango colour.
Each Smock has a uniquely numbered size label (1 – 999) to ensure each item is truly unique and should be considered a real collector’s piece.
• 100% recycled PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO rip-stop fabric, which is lightweight, breathable and fast drying
• Durable Water Repellency (DWR) for effective water shedding
• Limited edition and individually numbered garments
• Heritage branding to celebrate Montane’s 25thanniversary
• Articulated arms for high reach movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
• Low bulk elasticated cuffs that can be pulled up forearms
• 1/3 length YKK front zip with internal wind-strip• Roll over chinguard
• Supplied with Montane stuff sac for easy storage